5 Advantages of Underfloor Heating
Underfloor heating is the perfect solution to a warm and cosy home. It’s soothing to walk on and as the heat is evenly distributed, you are no longer faced with cols spots, no matter which corner of the room you’re in, you’ll always feel the benefits.
Benefits of underfloor heating systems
1. Everyone wants to be comfy in their own home, with underfloor heating you can walk around bare foot all year round – it’s also particularly welcoming for guests to your home helping create that desirable cosy environment.
2. More economical – with access to control the temperate of the room as and when, you can turn of your heating system when you’re not in the house, therefore making a saving on energy bills. As well as this, your floor will stay warm even if the windows are open which creates less wastage.
3. Aesthetic – as the heating system is hidden below the floor, your décor isn’t spoiled, and equally it improves the décor as you can remove your old radiators and replace with furniture.
4. Selling price – If you’re planning of selling your house, it might even enhance the selling price. This is because underfloor heating has a reputation of being state of the art and high spec and could attract buyers looking for a luxurious property.
5. Flooring materials – at Central Flow Screed & Underfloor heating we can provide an installation beneath tile, wood, or even carpet, so no matter the material we can provide the solution for you.
Central Flow have over 10 years’ experience operating within across the UK so, choosing Central Flow as one of your liquid screed suppliers would be extremely beneficial to your business, as we are highly trained professionals that can take care of all your liquid screed needs wherever you’re based.
Get in touch today for a free quotation or more information about underfloor heating.